Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy First Birthday Jackson!!!

I can't believe Jackson turned 1. I feel like it was only a few months ago that he was born and that we were on our way home from the hospital. Times goes way too fast!

We had a wonderful time with family for Jackson's 1st Birthday Party. Kyle and Mike (Craig's Brothers) and Kyle's girlfriend were able to come over for the weekend from Spokane. Kristi (Craig's Sister) and Sean and the girls came, my brother Doug and his wife Wendy, Grandma Jackson and Steven, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Longmate were able to share his birthday with us. He was a bit overwhelmed with all the people and festivities but I think he really enjoyed the day. After the party , the Sasser side went to the park and hung out since it was such a beautiful day.

Thanks to everyone that came. We sure love spending time with family.

Grandma Sasser - We missed not having you here with us but will celebrate with you in June! We love you!



Here are a few photos from his special day!

















1 comment:

Watts Family said...

He is getting so old. I feel like it was just yesterday when I saw you in the mall during Christmas. I am glad you guys are doing so good in Washington.