Thursday, April 15, 2010

We're moving!!

We are so excited to be buying a home up here in Washington and are so ready to move out of our ghetto apartment...

Move date in the 24th. We were blessed to find a brand new home, big enough for a few more kids ;) and affordable!

I'll post pictures once the house closes and we get moved in.

Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. Life has been crazy since my last post. With the holidays, my unexpected back surgery, and busy with church and our jobs - life is crazy.

We are doing well and very excited to move into our new home!!

5 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Congratulations that is so exciting! Good luck with the move!

J and B said...

Yay, can't wait to see pictures and our next craft night!

Teresa said...

We are super excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see pictures!

kingstongirl said...

Can't wait to see it. We will be there for the housewarming/ Jackson's birthday! I will drive Grandpa and Grandma if they need to have someone drive. :) Love you.

kingstongirl said...

also please follow my new blog. Its really exciting. Send your friends that way! ;)