Friday, July 27, 2012

Easter Weekend

I'm so behind on blogging so things might be out of order but I want to make sure I document what's been going on since the Spring.

We had a wonderful Easter weekend.  We spent Saturday morning at the Sumner/May house at their annual Easter egg hunt.  Jackson had a blast and can't wait till next year.  


Then in the afternoon, we headed down to Tacoma and had a great time on Ruston Way.  We went to the Japanese Garden and then walked around the waterfront.  The day ended with the best fish and chips around.









Then the Easter Bunny came on Sunday before church!  Here are some of the highlights:























We also had a very nice mellow Easter dinner with my mom and my sister, Michelle.  Overall, it was a great weekend!



No comments: